Companies registering on the platform get an account. Every account gets an advertiser and a publisher sub-account. Self care interface enables clients to switch between advertiser and publisher modes. Each client can maintain create one or more users for their organization.
Within a publisher sub-account, define multiple properties/regions per publisher and multiple ad spaces per region. Ad space attributes include ad format (Display, VAST, Native, Link Ads), defining the contract with the publisher (rev share or flat fee with floor). You can also indicate if this ad space can be monetized using directly loaded campaigns or through DSPs.
Advertiser sub-account can have payment methods like prepaid or postpaid. Advertisers can belong to a real agency or an in-house agency.
Register agencies and agency commission. Agencies can get their own logins and platform has ability for you to provide fully white labelled buying console to agencies.
Register supply partners from whom you wish to receive traffic using OpenRTB integration. Endpoint configurations require assistance from support teams. User sync pixel can be defined for each SSP. Self-care login available for each SSP.
Register demand partners to whom you wish to send/sell traffic using OpenRTB integration. Hand over user sync pixel to partners. Once demand partner is registered, endpoints can be configured from the Ad Ops menu.
Third party platforms like SSP aggregators, DMP and Fraud Control partners come pre-integrated for your private instance. Contact support to activate these partners on the platform.
Set up campaigns as part of media buying process. Campaign set up is a multiple step process as described below:
- Basic Settings: flight dates, desktop/mobile/tablet/apps, private or remnant, maximum bid amount, daily and max budget, frequency capping and budget distribution. Specify if campaign should run against premium inventory only.
- Targeting: geo (country, state, city), IP ranges, IAB categories, day parts, language, browser, os, device, carrier, connection type, audience lists, domain, URL, geo-fence, RTB external site ids, bid request attributes, keywords, custom fields
- Placements: run of network, run by source, choose specific placements for direct and RTB. Specify custom bids and network margins. Exclude placements.
- Platforms: integrate campaign with external platforms like Facebook. New platforms like Adwords coming soon.
- Creatives: set up creatives like image ads, video ads, text ads, link ads, 3rd party ads, native and vast/vpaid.
- Custom Bids: specify custom bids by targeting parameters. Currently, only domain level custom bids supported.
- Optimization: specify goal, manually optimize or choose an optimizer, select caps by attributes like domain, bundle, site ids. Deep learning optimizers in the works.
These campaigns sit at one level above the bottom of the stack. The Ad delivery algorithm first looks for direct and DSP campaigns and select the higher paying campaign. Next in line are default campaigns which may be set up for various targeting criteria. Typically, companies set up one default campaign per geo but full flexibility exists. If default campaign returns an empty ad, publishers backfill tag is served so impression does not go waste for the publisher.
DSP configuration involves creating end points for each DSP that is registered on the platform. DSP campaign is much like setting up a campaign with all targeting criteria thats applicable for regular campaign. This model of DSP configuration enables the network funnel traffic to DSPs based on preset targeting criteria. Availability of numerous targeting parameters conserves ad serving costs for both your SSP and the DSPs receiving traffic.
Conversion pixels are universal pixels that may be used in any campaign.
Transaction ID macro must be extracted from click through url and placed into the conversion pixel for the platform to record conversion.
Conversion pixel integration is required for using optimizers that come bundled with the platform.
Audience building can be an automatic process through a tag integration or device IDs may be uploaded for in-app lists. Audience list feature also enables you to configure pixels from other partners. These pixels are fired when audience list tag runs on a client device and user sync is performed with partner systems. This aids in running retargeting campaigns on direct publisher inventory and exchange inventory.
Reporting & Analytics
Transaction research feature offers capability to research and analyze transactions in multiple dimensions. Most dimensions of data is available as hourly report which gives ability to monitor traffic, spend etc at a granular hourly level.
Transaction research data is NOT used for billing/invoicing purposes and is available for limited period only. Licensed clients can opt for larger time windows depending on their ability to handle higher infrastructure costs.
SSP report offers you a view into all bidding activity taking place on the platform against SSP traffic. While total ad requests coming from SSPs is an estimated number, bids and impression numbers are based on actual bidding activity. Dimensions available are SSP, campaign and country.
DSP report offers you a view into all direct traffic going to DSPs. Reports may be generated at campaign and ad space level and metrics include requests sent, valid bids, no bids, timeouts, transfer errors, bids won, win percentage, impressions and fill rate.
Fill Rate Report
Fill rate report offers you a view into direct publisher traffic received, impressions served and fill rate at site/app and ad space level.
Billing/Invoicing report offers daily and monthly billable numbers that is used to invoice clients and pay partners. Billing report may differ from transaction research report as it may hold scrubbed and adjusted billable information.
Video analytics offers you a view into how video campaigns and ads are performing. As video ads are served from the platform and executed in the player, pixels are recorded by our analytics system.
- First Quartile
- Third Quartile
- Creative View
- Full Screen
- Exit Full Screen
- Accept Invitation Linear
- Close Linear
The firing of video events depends on video player used to serve video content and ads.
Advertiser accounting enables you to search for advertisers by agencies or directly enrolled advertisers and review payment history and account balances. You can also manually record payments received from advertisers.
The platform comes integrated with Paypal. Any payments received through Paypal are automatically recorded against the advertiser and account balances adjusted.
For prepaid customers, campaigns are automatically stopped if all funds have been used.
Agency commissions are calculated based on commissions defined in My Agency tab under accounts. Agency commissions are available in agency self care interface.
Publisher accounting enables you to view monthly statements, record payouts and view payment history. We do not support any payment gateway integrations for outbound publisher payments but have ability to integrate with a provider of your choice.
Self Care Interfaces
We offer self care interfaces that are hosted on client’s own branded domains.
This interface enables advertisers and agencies manage their campaigns and view reports. Agencies have ability to manage their advertisers and also get accounting reports.
This interface enables publishers manage their properties and ad spaces. Detailed reports are available to publishers with fill rate information. Publishers also have access to documentation for integration through S2S and SDK mechanisms.
Platform settings include:
- Defaults – These include setting network margins, markups, billing type, currency, default agency commission, DSP pricing model (1st/2nd price), minimum budgets, default approval settings, invoice settings, self care controls.
- Ad Sizes – Define custom fields that can be used for targeting direct publisher traffic.
- Ad Sizes – Currently, only IAB standard sizes are supported. Contact support for custom sizes.
- User Management – Ability to define multiple users for your organization and with specific roles. For example, Ad Ops and Accounting roles.
- Categories – Currently, only IAB categories support. Contact support for custom categories.
- API Keys – Generate API keys for partners wanting to integrate with the platform for customized self care interfaces or B2B integrations.
- Macros – list of macros supported for transactions.
- Branding – Vasic branding support to customize user interface templates.
- Documents – Technical documentation for your reference and to distribute to your partners.
- Roles & Controls – Set up new roles in the system and give them access to specific menus and features.
- Notifications – Manage notification templates like outbound emails going to advertisers at campaign creation.